Shabby Blogs BG-March

Saturday, April 23, 2011

:: Happy Easter! ::


I just wanted to drop by and wish everyone a Happy Easter!

The above card was one of the last Easter cards I created for one of my co-workers.
I must confess out of all the cards that I have recently made...
this card is near and dear to my heart. :)
I thoroughly enjoyed making it from start to finish!

I used Copics to colour the image (email me if you'd like the list of colours used),
and to embellish, I used one of my favourite products ever, Stickles!
The papers I used are:  Bazzil Basics "Limeade" and
The yellow ribbon is from Offray.
The Easter basket image was purchased from Design2Delight. 

 I am an absolute golden oldies film fanatic andhad ordered a couple of classic Norma Shearer films {Riptide" (1934) and "Idiot's Delight" (1939)} a month ago from my favourite little classic film nook in Niagara-on-the-Lake.  So yesterday my husband and I decided to decided to go down, pick up my films and make it a daytrip out it.

Hope your holiday is restful, that you are able to spend time with loved ones
and getting a chance to spend some time in your crafty spaces!
Thanks for dropping by!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww this is so cute! Happy Easter to you too :)