Shabby Blogs BG-March

Monday, April 18, 2011

:: Easter... just around the corner! ::

SUPPLIES:  Available upon request :)
This is just a quick post... I really should be asleep
(although you won't know that thanks to auto-scheduling!) S;o)

This card was just one of three that I made for a co-worker
who wanted a couple of Easter cards for some of her relatives. 
I found the bunny basket image HERE at Squigglefly
and found the quote online as well. 

Lately I've really been throwing myself into using digital images. 
I was always frustrated by the awful quality that my printer/copic colouring
was producing (ie. smudges, feathering...etc.). 
I was really beginning to think that I would need to purchase
a really expensive printer unit until.....
I purchased some Copic paper from HERE

There really isn't any comparison to this paper and other white stamping paper in my personal opinion.  This paper is nothing short of.... AMAZING!!! 
Very little smudging, if any smudging at all! :)

This week is a short week for me -- only 4 more days until the long Easter weekend!
Thanks for dropping by and have a great week!


1 comment:

martina's kaartjes said...

pretty card ! love all the buttons !! great idea,
greetings, martina
x