Shabby Blogs BG-March

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

:: Scrapfest Goodies ::

Is the Fest really over??!! S:o)
Now that I have re-cooped from the weekend and normal routine has kicked in...
It's time to share some goodies that I found earlier this weekend at Scrapfest!

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
I realized AFTER I took the first pic that I was missing a stamp!
My Mind's Eye: Stella Rose 6x6 paper pad collection (No Hazel unfortunately!), Mabel stamp set, MME stickers
Spellbinders Nestabilities
Embellishments: American Crafts Thickers, Prima Florals, Liquid Pearls, Rhinestone Sliders, buttons, Metal bird cages, Singer sewing machines, Maya Road Mini House Chipboard, Bazzil rhinestones, Zva Creative pearls
One of my favourite embellishments from House of Scraps

Stamps:  My Favourite Things "Pure Innocence", The Greeting Farm, Studio G, Prima 

The newest crazy in crafting:  SewEasy!

The Girl's Paperie - Vintage Whimsy

Copics & Signo Board white pigment pens

One of my favourite adhesives! (Hence 2 rolls!)
I also received a goodie bag because I purchased an VIP entrance pass.
Included in the bag was a really cool stamp made especially for Scrapfest by "Your Next Stamp" which features Fhiona the Shopper holding a trademark Scrapfest bag.
I'm hoping to post the card I made with that stamp within the next few days.

I'm so looking forward to Friday... so I can play with my new crafty toys all weekend long!
Thanks for stopping by!

  

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I am seriously drooling at all your treasures.
I want those stamps,all of them, teehee.
Have fun playing with all your goodies.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have some awesome goodies to play with! Thanks for following my blog and posting about my candy! Good Luck :)