Shabby Blogs BG-March

Friday, July 24, 2009



Okay so this post is just a little late! It's been a horrible dreary rainy day and I suppose I'd like to just go to bed and start the day all over again! :)

I ended up making a quick card today as my husband called home yesterday to the UK to find out that his brother's girlfriend's father passed away this week. What a time to discover that I don't have any sympathy stamps! So I "worked miracles" for I was only able to find one stamp in my local scappie store which I used on the inside of the card. I've just taken the picture a few minutes ago while we had some sunlight between storms, so I could post it and then I will head to the post office to send it off!

I don't know but I seem to be on a real butterfly kick recently... anything I have stamped or put together has a butterfly somewhere on it! That and the fact that I LOVE playing with black, white and red!

Despite coming back from hiatus, I may be posting a little sporatically this week. I received a call earlier today that my new computer will be delivered on Monday. Our current computer has been acting strange for the last few months, so my hubbie and I decided we better buy a new one after all we've had our current one for almost 5 years! I figure that we will have the computer down Monday night (and possibly part of Tuesday) to transfer all our information over from the old to the new computer. On Thursday, the hubbie and I are going to go away for a few days for our 5th anniversary. I can't wait! :)

Well, off to the post office I go!

Supplies

Stamp(s): Fontwerks' "Butterfly", Hero Arts' "Thinking of You" (set)
Cardstock(s): Stamper's White, Bazzil Basics in "Black"
Patterned Paper: Chatterbox's "Artsy.licious" Fine Lacquered Paper in "Kohl"
Ink(s): ColourBox pigment inks in "Black", "Wild Hare", Sakura Gel Pen in "White"
Embossing: Stampendous' "Stamp-N-Stuff" in "Clear"
Ribbon: Offray's "Red & Black Checkered"
Embellishment(s): Mark Richards' Rhinestones in "Clear", Mark Richards' Pearls (small)

No comments: