Shabby Blogs BG-March

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I have had a lot going on with me but I am hoping to get back to blogging within the next few days to a week. I have created some cute cards during my absence and I'm planning to have them posted in the next few days! I have no excuse not to for I am on March Break as of Friday aftermoon!

This week has been bittersweet for me... one of my favourite scrapbooking stores, Scrapalicious (Oakville) has closed its' doors for the final time this week. I suppose this is the sign of the times! So on Sunday they had there big FINAL sale with 50% off everything. I cannot complain as I got some fantastic deals on stamps (Cornish Hertiage, See D's, Clearly Stamps and others), papers, bits and bobs and blew a couple of hundred dollars later, but I am sad to see it go! :(

I will be updating this blog and getting it back up and running -- see you soon!



No comments: