Shabby Blogs BG-March

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

:: Wedding Belles ::


What a week!

I never thought Family Day weekend would ever get here! :)
I cannot wait to begin spending time not only with my hubs
but also in my craft room!  Yippee!!!

The above photo is of two cards I created for a wedding
that my husband and I recently attended. 
The wedding was for a close friend of my family
who was to be married in November 2010.
Unfortunately due to a family medical emergency on the groom's side,
they were unable to proceed with their nupituals until the past weekend.

Card 1 closeup
Card 2 closeup





Have a fab weekend! 
Relax and enjoy!
 


SUPPLIES
Tools from Nestibilities (scalloped circle, circle and oval cutters), Heat Gun
Copics (0, C-2, C-3, C-4, C-5, C-7, E00, E01, E31, E33, E35, E37, W-1)
Prismacolour pencil crayons in "Light Peach" (cheeks)
Stamps from The Greeting Farm, Harmonie House, Stampendous (sentiments)
Ink Used:  Memento in "Tuxedo Black", ColourBox in "Black" (embossed sentiments)
Embellishments:  Bazzil white flowers, Recollections (Michael's) Craft roses in Pink and Ivory,
Stickles in "Diamond", Liquid Pearls in "White Opal" and "Pink", Mark Richards' Pearl and Clear Rhinestones

No comments: