Shabby Blogs BG-March

Thursday, February 3, 2011

:: Sweet Sunday Sketch 102 & A Snow Day! ::

SSSC102
I couldn't resist!
An expected snow day and Karen Giron's sketch yesterday inspired this card.
It was so nice to be able to just sit and create from start to finish without any interruptions!
Unfortunately my camera seems to be acting up lately
and the quality of this picture really doesn't do this card justice.
It makes the card darker than usual.
Guess it's time to upgrade!

Last night, Scrapfest 2011 is officially open for business!
Two days of scrapping fun!
If only April could be here already! S:o)
I was hoping to be able to attend a class or two with Kimber McGray,
but due to other commitments, I'll just be there to shop!
Perhaps I can participate next year!

Have a great weekend!
 

SUPPLIES
Copics (0, B60, C-3, C-5, E00, E01, E33, E35, E37, G24, YG03), Bazzil white texture paper, BoBunny patterned paper, Blue swirl glitter paper I believe might be from DCTW (though I cannot remember), Flower Soft in polar white (snow), Stampendous Fun Flock in white, Ranger diamond stickles, Liquid Pearls in white opal, Maya Arts jewelled pins, Offray white sheer ribbon

No comments: