Shabby Blogs BG-March

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

not too much longer now...


Image taken from Feeder's "High" video
(Can't blame me for needing a little bit of cheering up! Anything with Grant Nicholas will do! :))

I had my surgery last week and I'm on the way with mending... so much so that I might actually see my craft room at some point tomorrow. I tried to sit and start making a card yesterday however after a couple of minutes sitting at the craft table, I had to retreat from my card mission and return to bed.

That's the difficult part about having surgery. You really can't do anything for a few days -- one is just chained to stay in bed. They can make only so many card/scrapbook magazines!
What's one to do? :)

Looking forward to returning to the real world real soon!

No comments: