Shabby Blogs BG-March

Sunday, September 13, 2009

:: Birthday Week @ Hooliewood Creations ::



Now that the school year is underway, I can continue posting on a regular schedule! I have been busy with work and creating new cards however I have not been able to take pictures for my camera battery is dead at the moment! :/

The first week of school is thankfully over and we are finally underway with another year. This week has been hectic as I try to return to my routine. FIrst off, let me tell you -- waking up in the wee hours of the morning is an absolute killer! >>>:o)

There are so many birthdays during August and September in our family (both hubbie and I)that I have decided to make this week a birthday card showcase. The above card was made for my husband's aunt who simply adores anything sweet and especially cake! I love this particular line from BoBunny Press (Alyssa collection) and thought it would be the perfect touch. The stamps are ones that I ordered from The Cat's Pajamas in July during one of their sales.

Sorry for the short post, I'm off to take my hubbie to work!

Supplies
Stamp Set(s): The Cat's Pajamas "Smells Like Cake" (N-7543)
Patterned Paper(s): BoBunny's "Alyssa" collection in "Spunky", "Twirls", Making Memories' "Garden Party Stripe"
Cardstock: Bazzil Basics in "Black"
Copics: 0 (Colourless Blender), C3 (Cool Gray No.3), E31 (Brick), E33 (Sand), E35 (Chamois), R29 (Lipstick Red), RV02 (Sugared Almond Pink), RV04 (Shock Pink), W1 (Warm Gray No.1), Y11 (Pale Yellow), YG03 (Yellowish-Green), YG67 (Moss)
Ink(s): Mememto in "Tuxedo Black", ColorBox pigment ink in "White", Sakura Gel Pen in "White"
Ribbon: Offray's Side-saddle in "Black/White"
Embellishment(s): Tim Holtz' "Grungeboard" scroll, Liquid Pearls in "Pink", Bazzil Paper Flowers in "Pink", MarcellaK paper flowers in "Teal", Bazzil Medium Brads in "Leaf", Mark Richards' Rhinestones' in "Clear"

No comments: