Shabby Blogs BG-March

Friday, June 19, 2009

forgive me.

I'm having to take a bit of a hiatus. I cannot believe it's been almost a month ago since my last post! I'm am a terrible blogger :C

Good news though is that I have returned to work (even though school will be out in less than a week!) and along with other commitments, I'm still bouncing back and forth to the doctor's which reminds me.... I need to go for another blood test next week. Needlessly to say I have been a tad crazy which is why I haven't really had a lot of time to post. To make my life even better I have moved my camera lead which I need to upload pics from my camera to the computer and cannot find it. Woe is me.

Please continue to bear with me another week and I should be back up and running with cards galore (as seeing that I will be off work for the summer a week from today! Woo hoo!)

See you then!

No comments: