Shabby Blogs BG-March

Sunday, October 30, 2011

:: Birthday Sundaes Guest Designers Day & Challenge #33! ::

This week Kristie has given the Birthday Sundaes Design Team a week off which I must confess, I am sooooo grateful and thank her for... it's been so hectic for me the last two weeks that I could definitely use the rest!

However, don't fret if you came here looking for some card inspiration...
you will not be leaving without!
It's Guest Designer Day at Birthday Sundaes! 
We have some fabulous talent joining us for this week's challenge...

ADRIAN

AMY

CANDICE

FELICIA

KAREN

NITA

SARAH

After hopping through the designer sites, it would be fabulous to see your birthday card creations too!
Make sure that your card contains a birthday sentiment and that your creation is submitted to no more than 6 challenges (including the Birthday Sundaes challenge!)

I'll be stopping by periodically throughout the week to see what crafty cards you make!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: