Shabby Blogs BG-March

Monday, May 23, 2011

:: Happy Victoria Day! ::


Just another quick post!

I hope everyone had a great weekend -- for those who celebrate Victoria Day -- hope you had a relaxing LONG weekend!

Despite my previous post, I can't say I got a lot done in my craft space as I was hoping to though I was able to finish a couple of cards.  I just couldn't seem to get in the 'zone'.  I seem to still be fighting with some health issues from a while ago. Lately I seem to be so tired and exhausted.  I can't seem to focus on anything.  I figured if I took a few days to relax, maybe it will rejuvenate me to work on some more cards through the week.

The card above is one I made for a co-worker of mine, whose friend has been blessed with two twin grandbabies.  The digi stamp images are from Eline Pelinof and coloured with copics.  The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny's new "DoubleDot" collection.  The buttons are American Crafts "Sky" buttons and the white sheer ribbon is from Offray.  The 100% Boy stamp is from Michael's Recollection boy clear stamp collection.  To edge the blanket, I used Ranger's Stickles in "Stardust". 

Have a great week!

No comments: