Shabby Blogs BG-March

Monday, March 7, 2011

:: A Congratulations Card Bo-Bunny style! ::

SUPPLES
Bo Bunny's "Gabrielle Elegance" and "Gabrielle Unwritten" paper, Bazzill Basics cardstock in "brown" and dark olive green, ColorBox Chalk ink in "Chestnut Roan", ColorBox pigment ink in "olive green", Ranger Distress Inks in "Antique Linen" and "Tea Dye", Stampendous sentiment stamps, Stampendous Clear Embossing powder, Recollections Florals (Michaels'), Bazzil Basics Paper Flowers in "French Vanilla", My Minds' Eye "Lush" turquoise rhinestone collection, Prima rhinestone scroll in "Black Diamond", Ranger Stickles in "Stardust", Ranger Liquid Pearls in "White Opal" and Ranger's Glossy Accents (turquoise frame)

I stopped into my local scrapbook store after work last week
to see if I could find anything to "inspire" me to create with over the weekend.
I fell lucky because BoBunny's "Gabrielle" 12x12 paperline and embellishments
were just being placed on to the shelves for purchase! :)
Talk about being in the right place at the right time!

Such an elegant line and I love how they've used
one of my favourite colours -- TURQUOISE!!!
Despite that they didn't order any paper packs for this collection
I just couldn't say no and before I knew it,
I was at the cash register with several papers and
a beautiful metal embellishment pack!

My favourite paper from this particular line is the Gabrielle Unwritten paper. 
When I saw the frame on the sheet, I immediately envisioned the above card in the store. S:o)
I embossed the turquoise frame with Ranger Glossy Accents to make it a 3D effect.(unfortunately the picture doesn't do the card justice!).

Have a lovely week!  Only 5 more working days until March Break!


No comments: